Monday, March 29, 2010

Blood Test, YIKES!!!

Argh~ (now 6.40am)

Im about to go to the health center to take my blood test and urine test, and im so freaking nervous. I can now see the needle slowly poking into my very delicate skin and blood going into the syringe. I feel like im sucked by the syringe vampire. My precious blood!! Owh!!~

So because of this, im now very weak because i have to fast from last night and right now, i can feel my whole body shaking due to no intake of food~ Im starving!!!!!!!

Why is the time going so slow, i wanna get it over with so i can happily sink my teeth in the food, whatever im going to eat later. Hope my other friends are here early so the earlier we go have the blood/urine test, the earlier i can eat.

Where are they, it's been so long. I've been waiting for them since i start writing this!!!(now 6.45am)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment