Tuesday, February 28, 2012

cards anyone

A simple Valentine Card i made specially for James. And after i made this, i made about 17 more since valentine, and more recently. I am going to post it ay my sharoncraftcorner.blogspot.com soon but i have not yet determine the price for it, so i need to sort that out first. I realize that i really enjoy making cards, as it takes my mind off office stress and other stress and concentrate on what design to create and how to do it and so on. I recently found a really good blog about stamping and the link is in my favourite, called Amazing Paper Grace. Those interested in stamping or card making can actually check out that blog.

All the cards are simply fabulous and really amazing. I really salute Becca who created all that. Ok, Shely, my interest in card making is just like your interest in make up, in case u got bored reading what im blogging about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment