Friday, April 13, 2012

I want to go to Singapore!!

Just look at all the great places in Singapore, i am so craving to go there. I went there once years ago and it was not really a fun experience. You will know what i mean if you are going with a bunch of 60 years old people. At the time, i know i was at Singapore but i wasn't with the right people and i wasn't exactly with lots of cash either. But the good thing at the time was, i don't need to pay for hotel and food, it was covered by my grand aunt.

So i was really looking forward to my honeymoon trip last year at August, but that plan failed as i was pregnant and the doctor does not advise me to travel by plane as i was in my first trimester at the time. Darn!! But now that Jazelle is out, my craving to go Singapore is really over-whelming. I'm so jealous that many of my friend can just go anytime they want. Sigh!

And i know there is a new shopping complex at Marina Bay or was that the building's name? Anyway, i would also wanted to visit all the tourist attraction like the Underwater World, Universal Studio, International Zoo, and so many more.

I think im going to start saving now to go Singapore and by the time i have enough, Jazelle will be bigger and easier to look after. Yes, operation SAVING MONEY begins now!!

Singapore, wait for me, i am coming to get you!! I want SHOPPING!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment