Saturday, April 14, 2012

I found this site online that tells you the places to shop in Singapore.

http://www.cnngo.com/singapore/top-10-places-shop-singapore-013583
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/food-and-leisure/shopping-in-singapore.htm

I definitely wanted to go to a few mentioned one like the:

Parco Marina Bay. This was actually advertised in the TV all the time and i know they wanted to lure visitors and customers, well, they succeed coz i so badly wanted to go. Although i know, all the shops are branded and things are kinda pricey, but hey, i'm still a girl.

Haji Lane. I just found out about this from the site above and thought that it would be interesting here. The street seems old but there's some surprising shops here. I wonder if they have any craft store here.

Mustafa Centre. I also know this from the site and i search google images and saw that they have some really nice boutique i would like to go.

ION Orchard. This place seems so glamorous. I definitely have to go here. I wonder if James would wanna go shopping with me. He is more of a non-shopping person. But i guess he would love the Universal Studio coz' there's casino there. Haha, Men!!

Argh!!! I have to go, but sadly this might actually takes another 2 years coz' Jazelle is still too little.

Shely and Shala, are you guys up for this? Wanna join.......?? If you wanna join, we have a mission called "Let's start saving money."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment