Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chinese New Year Haircut

I have no idea what i want to do with my hair. My facial shape don't agree with anything. I ever try fringe, and i look like a ball. I want to have bob hair, but then I will officially be a ball, my whole head i mean. I don't have a sharp face like Christina or Jessica Alba.
I love this hair. Because it is so young looking. I always love this hair, since as long as i can rememeber, my hair was like this perhaps 20 years ago. Now, i cannot have this kinda fringe style. Like i said, you should know it already, i look like a ball with hair.
Maybe i should try this instead, soft large curl. But i do not know how to set it myself. I ever did this and it look like the end of the broom. Or maybe i will just use wig.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates