Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Desperate little me


I was so positive this year will be the year.
But now, my confidence is just lingering and it is not as high as it was the year before.
What make that confidence fell.
It was the act of nature, so there's no one to blame.

I can only blame myself for wanting it for so long, but now i see it.
The more i want it, the more i will not reach it.
The more i try to grab on to it, the further it slip away.
If only i did what i did years ago, i would have gotten it.

This must be faith. My desperation is slowly turning from light as bright as sun to mist, just foggy.
Will i ever get it? Will i ever hold it?
I do not know, only you have the answer to it, my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates