Friday, January 14, 2011


I finally found the mask i was talking about and 'rupanya' Shely was hiding it in her drawer. Anyway, today i was just trying the mask, but then it wouldnt be fun without any make up, so here, i only use eye liner and mascara.


This was one of the eye shadow that Shely and my mum bought while they were in KK last year. They found this at SASA, a store selling beauty product, make-up, perfume, and things are pretty pricey there. I think this thing cost like RM120.
Here are the shadows and as you can see, they labeled each colour nicely. And these colour are very very pigmented. I only ever try the 'fiesty felicia'. I have not try the others. I'm still waiting for Shely to get home.

Here i am again with the mask. I wonder what kinda eye make up will make my eye really sexy using this mask. No idea. I have not have time to experience it. And besides, it was already dark. Taking these kinda picture is best if its during the day time when it is very bright. Maybe i'll try again tomorrow.


This picture is kinda scary, i look like this evil girl, my eyes are so goth. Dek, what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates