Wednesday, January 5, 2011
This other novel i read was also another story that makes you think and it was another page-turner novel.
It is about a superintendant, named Roy Grace, trying to solve a rape case. This case seems vaguely familiar to the cold case from 12 years ago, which was never solved, and the perpetrator was named Shoe Man, this was because after his rape, he will normally take the victim's shoe or shoes.
I love this story as well because they never reveal in the novel who the perpetrator was, it was only reveal in the end. That was what makes it exciting. It was like i was also trying to solve it myself. The perpetrator turned out to be one of the character i never would have guess.
There was also other suspects and it was one exciting novel. I love novel that makes me think and makes me wonder. I will imagine the situation and it will be like a movie in my head. I once read a book which was getting excited in one part and i have this needs to go to the loo, and in the excitement, i tried to pause the book i am reading by finding the pause button in my head, and realize that it's a book, i can just bookmark it and go do my business anytime i want. I laughed at my own silliness. I suppose that was why my choice of novel normally range from mystery to thriller. I don't really like love novel, although i have read some in the pass. It wasn't bad or boring, but it just does not make me think as much and there's no kick to it. It was alittle predictable.




