Friday, January 7, 2011

Okay, this was sunrise yesterday morning at my workplace and isn't the colour magnificent? I just love a good scenery. Just note that i took this after i have parked my car and got out of it. So i wasn't driving when i took this. And i only have a digital camera to capture it. But it was good enough.
Actually the opposite of the sunrise was the pink clouds i talked about yesterday, well, u can find it below, one blog after this.

I had lunch yesterday with one of my buddy, and we ordered 4 toppings pizza at Prego Mauri, it was the first time i dine there and it was so damn pricey. But the pizza was good. And i suppose the service wasn't bad either.

I don't think i am ever going there again, unless someone wanted to treat me there, or i would not think of going back. Haha, no offense but my purse just don't agree with the price.

Ok, i fooled you, sorry, this was't taken yesterday but a few days ago. I was waiting for my mum in the car outside the boutique next to the pizza hut and i saw this flower. It doesn't even looks like a real flower. And it's the first time i see this kinda' flower so i have to snap a shot of it. Can anyone identify this flower for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates